Lionize is Task Management Software developed using Microservices architecture, web and mobile applications, backend APIs, and microservices. The organization has 8 public repositories that contain various projects related to C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET MVC Core, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MongoDB etc.
Some of the projects are:
- IdentityManagementService: A microservice that handles user authentication and authorization.
- TaskManagementService: A microservice that manages tasks and projects.
- HabiticaTaskProviderService: A microservice that integrates with Habitica, a gamified task management app.
- WebUI: A web application that provides a user interface for the microservices.
- SettingsService: A microservice that stores and retrieves settings for other services.
- Messaging: A library that facilitates messaging between microservices using Kafka or RabbitMQ.
The organization also has some development projects such as IntegrationTests, Scripts etc.